Wednesday, November 28, 2012

When you don't get it, never do these 5 things

I will be honest I am surrounded by women in my house, and I just don't get any of them! Start with my wife, the love of my life. She has hit her mid life crisis. Now she is quitting her job teaching at a community college to stay home with daughter 5, or is she.

It has been a tumultuous couple weeks at our house. She has gone from wanting the job she is quitting, to wanting to stay home with the girls. Every day a new option.

If this ever happens to you here are 5 things you should never do:

1) start any sentence with "this is what I would do".

2) in fact never offer any advice.

3) mention anything about the previous days money making options. Especially in the context of it being a good option.

4) never ask if it would be best if she just stays at the job she is at for now.

5) never ever bring up how much she really wanted this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment